On Monday, September 25, 2023, at 11:09 AM, Matt Mahoney wrote:
> For those still here, what is there left to do?

Work on my own project because I love it, and I don't give a hoot about
automating the global economy. I mean, it's a worthy goal, but I don't have to
personally achieve it. My goals are different.

I *am* starting to think this list is a waste of my time, though - the quality
of discussion here is really not very good these days. As an illustration of
this, I've answered variations of the above question over and over, as have
others, and you keep asking the same question/giving the same lecture, like all
our responses went in one ear and out the other.