On Tuesday, December 19, 2023, at 9:47 AM, John Rose wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 19, 2023, at 8:59 AM, Matt Mahoney wrote:
>> That's just a silly conspiracy theory. Do you think polio and smallpox were
>> also attempts to microchip us?
>
> That is a very strong signal in the genomic data. What will be interesting is
> how this signal changes now that it has been identified. Is it possible that
> the mutations are self-correcting somehow? The paper is still undergoing peer
> review with 73,000 downloads so far...

There are multiple ways that genetic mutations can “unmutate” or appear to have
been unmutated. I’m not familiar with GenBank enough to look at that in regards
to the study…

But intelligence detection is important in AGI. What might be interesting in
this systems signaling analysis perhaps is the frequency of the variant’s
synthesis and dispersal with the half-life of the injected human test subjects
producing and emitting spike-protein. What are the correlations there?

This study shows up to 187 days of spike emission:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37650258/

Other "issues" exist though in addition to spike emission. There are misfolded
protein factors as well as ribosomal frameshifting:

BUT, these misfoldings and frameshifts may just appear to be noise or errors
and may in fact be intentional and utilitarian. We are observing all of this
from a discovery perspective. Also, the lipid nanoparticles utilized are
carrier molecules across the blood brain barrier (BBB). We can measure
sociological and psychological behavior anomalies externally but it can be
difficult to decipher changes that occurred in people’s minds individually
after they got the injections...