...continuing P# research…

Though I will say that the nickname for P# code used for authoritarian and
utilitarian zombification is Z# for zomby cybernetic script. And for language
innovation which seems scarce lately since many new programming languages are
syntactic rehashes, new intelligence inspired innovative representations are
imperative.

AGI/Singularity are commonly thought of as an immanentizing eschaton:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanentize_the_eschaton
But before that imagined scalar event horizon there are noticeable
reconfigurations in systems that might essentially be a self-organizing in an
emergent autopoiesis. Entertaining that, as well as a potential unfriendly
AGI-like Globocap in the crosshairs which is wielding new obligatory digitized
fiat coupled with medical based tyranny (CBDC) there is evidence that can be
dot-connected into a broader configurative view. And with a potentially
emergent or emerged intelligence preparing to dominate we need to attempt to
negotiate the best deal for humanity instead of having unseen and unknown
figures, whoever or whatever they are, engineering a new feudal system while we
have the capability remaining:

https://youtu.be/4MrIsXDKrtE?t=14359

https://thegreattaking.com/

https://www.uimedianetwork.com/293534/the-great-setup-part1.htm