On Thursday, March 28, 2024, at 5:55 PM, Keyvan M. Sadeghi wrote:
> I'm not sure the granularity of feedback mechanism is the problem. I think
> the problem lies in us not knowing if we're looping or contributing to the
> future. This thread is a perfect example of how great minds can loop forever.

Contributing to the future might mean figuring out ways to have AI stop killing
us. An issue is that living people need to do this, the dead ones only leave
memories. Many scientists have proven now that the mRNA jab system is a death
machine but people keep getting zapped. That is a non-forever loop.