> "Abstract Fundamental physical constants need not be constant, neither
> spatially nor temporally."

If we could remote view somehow across multiple multiverse instances
simultaneously in various non-deterministic states and perceive how the
universe structure varies across different alphas. Do the different universe
alphas coalesce to a similar value temporally? I think they may get stuck at
different stabilization states and have non-continuous variation across
universes. But if they trended to the same value that would tell you something
about a core inception algorithm.

Have to read up on contemporary cosmology… I have assumed a sort of injection
model. But the injection might really be a generative perception as if each
universe is generatively perceived from a consciously creative rendition. The
different alpha structures may then give insight then into any injector
cognition model…. Kind of speculative though.

I also question though the unitless assumption.