On Wednesday, April 03, 2024, at 2:39 PM, James Bowery wrote:
> * and I realize this is getting pretty far removed from anything relevant to
> practical "AGI" except insofar as the richest man in the world (last I heard)
> was the guy who wants to use it to discover what makes "the simulation" tick
> (xAI) and he's the guy who founded OpenAI, etc.

This is VERY interesting James and a useful exercise it does all relate. We
might be able to find some answers by looking at the code you are pasting. I
haven’t seen it presented in this way it’s sort of like reworking a macro/micro
view. Many people pursuing AGI are approaching "the simulation" source code
either knownst or unbeknownst to themselves. As a youngster I realized that the
key to understanding everything was in the relationship between the big and the
small and that seems still to be true.