Hmmm...

So, I'm thinking: The human brain is wired to do a lot of abstract cognition
in terms of metaphorical maps of the environment, and these are tied in with
macro-world classical physics....

This may be part of the reason we're so bad at thinking about the quantum
microworld

So: Maybe in the future physicists can get quantum-cortex neural-plugins,
that supplement the physical-map-building hippocampus with similar activity
that is customized for mapping "quantum environments."

Then we can think about all sorts of issues by  mapping them unconsciously
into quantum systems rather than into classical systems (physical
environments).

"This is your brain.  This is your brain on quantum physics." -- it's a
pretty freaky idea, huh??? ;-)

-- Ben G