YKY writes:

> There're several reasons why AGI teams are
> fragmented and AGI designers don't want to
> join a consortium:

> A.  believe that one's own AGI design is superior
> B.  want to ensure that the global outcome of AGI is "friendly"
> C.  want to get bigger financial rewards

D.  There are no "consortiums" to join.

I see talk about "joining" Novamente, but are they hiring?  It might be
possible to volunteer to work on peripheral things like AGISIM, but I sort of
doubt that Ben is eager to train volunteers on the AGI-type code itself.  On
average, the cost/benefit of that would probably be quite poor.

I see that AdaptiveAI has an opening for a programmer.  We don't talk about
them much, probably because they have chosen not to make much information
availableabout what they're up to, beyond Peter Voss's vague overview paper.