To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:34 PM
Subject: **SPAM** Re: [agi] Religion-free technical content

On 10/2/07, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Effective deciding of these "should" questions has two major elements:
> (1) understanding of the "evaluation-function" of the assessors with
> respect to these specified "ends", and (2) understanding of principles
> (of nature) supporting increasingly coherent expression of that
> evolving "evaluation function".

So how do I get to be an assessor and decide?

You already are and do, to the extent that you are and do.  Is my
writing really that obscure?

The pragmatic point is that there are no absolute answers, but you
absolutely can improve the process (from any particular subjective
point of view.)

- Jef

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;