From: Dennis Gorelik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 9:42 PM
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re[2]: [agi] Self-building AGI

Ed,

1) Human-level AGI with access to current knowledge base cannot build
AGI. (Humans can't)

2) When AGI is developed, humans will be able to build AGI (by copying
successful AGI models). The same with human-level AGI -- it will be
able to copy successful AGI model.

But that's not exactly self-building AGI you are looking for :-)

3) Humans have different level intelligence and skills. Not all are
able to develop programs. The same is true regarding AGI.

http://v2.listbox.com/member/?&;