>> Mark, your reception would be warmer if your behavior was less incessantly
>> abrasive and trollish.

I can accept abrasive (since I do get frustrated with bad science, etc.) but
believe that trollish is rather unfair . . . .

>> I think it's a good idea to work on a .NET implementation, and when it's
>> compatible with the C++ core, you'll have enough specific knowledge about

As I said, I'd love to run parallel tracks . . . . except that public opinion
seems to be that that would involve too much overhead and dilute the effort too
much.

But then again, you're head of the project so I guess that your opinion wins.
If you're interested, I certainly am.