John

From: Mark Waser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>> Mark, your reception would be warmer if your behavior was less
incessantly abrasive and trollish.

I can accept abrasive (since I do get frustrated with bad science, etc.) but
believe that trollish is rather unfair . . . .

>> I think it's a good idea to work on a .NET implementation, and when it's
compatible with the C++ core, you'll have enough specific knowledge about

As I said, I'd love to run parallel tracks . . . . except that public
opinion seems to be that that would involve too much overhead and dilute the
effort too much.

But then again, you're head of the project so I guess that your opinion
wins.  If you're interested, I certainly am.