Hi Steve,

> This will probably be my last post for a week or so, because I am off to
> WORLDCOMP. Also, I am in a BIG hurry here, so this will be all too brief...

No problem - as this diverges from AGI quite a lot, I'll send you
more comprehensive info and links to your private email next week.
One thing that might be interesting for other people using cnx.org:
you can click on names and get courses by the clicked-on author.
For example there are a few courses by Moshe Vardi which are
quite nice - and even if you know it all, this is a way to compare
the vocabulary and notations to make your things more
understandable to others.

Lukasz