That made almost no sense to me. I'm not trying to be rude here, but that
sounded like the ramblings of one who doesn't have the necessary grasp of the
key ideas required to speculate intelligently about these things. The fact that
you once again managed to mention psilocybin does nothing to help your cause,
either... and that's coming from someone who believes that psychedelics can be
valuable, if used properly.

Terren