--- On Thu, 12/11/08, Eric Burton <brila...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can see though how genetic memory encoding opens the door to
> acquired phenotype changes over an organism's life, though, and those
> could become communicable. I think Lysenko was onto something like
> this. Let us hope all those Soviet farmers wouldn't have just starved!
> ;3

No, apparently you didn't understand anything I wrote.

Please explain how the memory encoded separately as one bit each in 10^11
neurons through DNA methylation (the mechanism for cell differentiation, not
genetic changes) is all collected together and encoded into genetic changes in
a single egg or sperm cell, and back again to the brain when the organism
matures.

And please explain why you think that Lysenko's work should not have been
discredited. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trofim_Lysenko

-- Matt Mahoney, matmaho...@yahoo.com