I think what Mike is saying is that I could draw what I think a flying house
would look like, and you could look at my picture and say it was a flying
house, even though neither of us has ever seen one. Therefore, AGI should be
able to solve the same kind of problems, and why aren't we designing and
testing AGI this way? But don't worry about it. Mike doesn't know how to solve
the problem either.

-- Matt Mahoney, matmaho...@yahoo.com