I checked the term "program space" and found a few authors who used it, but
it seems to be an ad-hoc definition that is not widely used.  It seems to be
an amalgamation of term "sample space" with the the set of all programs or
something like that.  Of course, the simple comprehension of the idea of,
"all possible programs" is different than the pretense that all possible
programs could be comprehended through some kind of strategy of evaluation
of all those programs.  It would be like confusing a domain from mathematics
with a value or an possibly evaluable variable (that can be assigned a value
from the domain).  These type distinctions are necessary for logical
thinking about these things.  The same kind of reasoning goes for Russell's
Paradox.  While I can, (with some thought) comprehend the definition and
understand the paradox, I cannot comprehend the set itself, that is, I
cannot comprehend the evaluation of the set.  Such a thing doesn't make any
sense.  It is odd that the set of all evaluable functions (or all programs)
is an inherent paradox when you try to think of it in the terms of an
evaluable function (as if writing a program that produces all possible
programs was feasible).  The oddness is due to the fact that there is
nothing that obviously leads to a paradox, and it is not easy to prove it
is a paradox (because it lacks the required definition). The only reason we
can give for the seeming paradox is that it is wrong to confuse the domain
of a mathematical definition with a value or values from the domain.  While
this barrier can be transcended in some very special cases, it very
obviously cannot be ignored for the general case.
Jim Bromer