The Web site of David Jones at

http://practicalai.org

is quite impressive to me
as a kindred spirit building AGI.
(Just today I have been coding MindForth AGI :-)

For his "Practical AI Challenge" or similar
ventures, I would hope that David Jones is
open to the idea of aggregating or archiving
"representative AI samples" from such sources as
- TexAI;
- OpenCog;
- Mentifex AI;
- etc.;
so that visitors to PracticalAI may gain an
overview of what is happening in our field.

Arthur
--
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/AiMind.html
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/mindforth.txt