Mike Tintner wrote:
> Huh, Matt? What examples of this "holistic" scene analysis are there (or are
>you thinking about)?

I mean a neural model with increasingly complex features, as opposed to an
algorithmic 3-D model (like video game graphics in reverse).

Of course David rejects such ideas ( http://practicalai.org/Prize/Default.aspx
)
even though the one proven working vision model uses it.

-- Matt Mahoney, matmaho...@yahoo.com