I submit the following evidence and recommend DISMISS:

-The caller gives no indication of how this affects or relates to gameplay, so it's irrelevant.

I submit the following evidence and recommend AGAINST if DISMISS is not accepted:

-"Translation between any two languages is inherently ambiguous." is an untrue statement. There is no such rule in language.-'Ambiguous' in the rules refers to player interpretation, not some unknowable objective mark. -Because ambiguity is determined case-by-case, it's impossible (and fruitless) to make a statement about the ambiguity of every statement.