On Sun, 2017-05-21 at 16:06 +0200, CuddleBeam wrote:
> I express extreme interest in seeing this CFJ be judged.
>
> I also declare that I would like to judge this CFJ if no other
> volunteers for such a task are readily available at the time that a
> Judge would be assigned.

I'd already assigned it to someone else, and as far as I can tell,
there's no mechanism for transferring judge duties in a case (although
you could certainly post reasoning for the judge to sign off on).

However, are you interested in being added to the regular judge
rotation (and thus potentially being chosen as a judge for other CFJs
that people call in the future)?

--
ais523
Arbitor