I judge this as FALSE.

Rule 1698/4:
      Agora is ossified if it is IMPOSSIBLE for any reasonable
      combination of actions by players to cause arbitrary rule
      changes to be made and/or arbitrary proposals to be adopted
      within a four-week period.

      If, but for this rule, the net effect of a proposal would cause
      Agora to become ossified, or would cause Agora to cease to
      exist, it cannot take effect, rules to the contrary
      notwithstanding.  If any other single change to the gamestate
      would cause Agora to become ossified, or would cause Agora to
      cease to exist, it is cancelled and does not occur, rules to the
      contrary notwithstanding.

Judging this as TRUE would cause Agora to become ossified (proposals are
created by announcement, announcements must be unambiguous). Therefore, it is
IMPOSSIBLE to judge this CFJ as TRUE. Therefore, I judge as FALSE.

Additional argument: ambiguous is a relative term, but it is clear from game
precedent that in this context it means “reasonably unambiguous to the players
of Agora."