I vote:
On Fri, 27 Oct 2017, Aris Merchant wrote:
> 7946*  Telnaior       3.0  MASUAC [4]                   Telnaior    1 AP
AGAINST
> 7947*  V.J. Rada, [5] 3.0  MCVotA [6]                   V.J. Rada   2 sh.
AGAINST

Folks, please vote AGAINST these.  I *will* get the Zombie proposal in the
next distribution, and believe me, there's nothing like a lumbering horde
of auctionable Zombies with a hoard of shinies for raising cash.  We won't
have a chance to have such a nice horde hoard again.

If Zombies fail, I'll re-propose the above and support removing all of
them (including Murphy, omd).

-G.