--- Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Detail: http://zenith.homelinux.net/cotc/viewcase.php?cfj=1589
> CFJ 1589
> Quazie is inactive.
>
> Caller's Arguments:
>
> Proposal 4866 repealed Rule 1016 (Activity Levels) without declaring
> all players active.
>
> Quazie was inactive as of the Registrar's Report of 13 Aug 2006, and
> was still inactive when Proposal 4866 was adopted.

Okay... This is my first time doing this, but I'll give it my best
shot. If we rule that:
 (a) All players that were active when 4866 was adopted are considered
active for the purpose of any rule which refers to activity.
 (b) All players that were inactive when 4866 was adopted are
considered inactive for any such rule until they next participate in
Agora, from which point they should be considered active.

Then, by this ruling, Quazie will be inactive (so CFJ 1589 is FALSE).

Rule 698/14 (Power=1) says "A player who is inactive or unready is
ineligible to judge CFJs", so this would additionally mean that CFJ
1590 is FALSE.

(That rule quote is taken from the September SLR, but I can't see
anywhere where that rule has been amended since then.)

God bless,
The Grey Knight
[ greyfire island ] :: http://www.greyfire.org