On 10/8/06, Grey Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rule 698/14 (Power=1) says "A player who is inactive or unready is
ineligible to judge CFJs", so this would additionally mean that CFJ
1590 is FALSE.

(That rule quote is taken from the September SLR, but I can't see
anywhere where that rule has been amended since then.)

Rule 698 was recently amended by proposal 4867:
http://www.periware.org/agora/view_proposal.php?id=4867

I'm not sure whether the Rulekeepor has incorporated that proposal
yet.  Oddly enough, the new version still mentions activity, but it
now states the inverse of what you quoted.

-root