On 5/21/07, Kerim Aydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A couple years back I floated something similar, Steve's comment was
"how do we keep our proposal numbering system straight, it's a
substantial historical series."   Not that it's a bad idea, but
it's worth pondering.  I think the formal distribution adds a little
parliamentary flavor.  -Goethe

1.  (Technical) Automate the proposal distribution process entirely.
   Not likely to pass after what happened to Nomic World.

2.  (Semi-technical) Require each player who wishes to distribute a
   proposal get a ticket number from an N + 1 server.

3.  (Semi-customary) ``Within 72 hours from the time a proposal is
   distributed, the Promotor shall assign it a proposal number for
   reference.''

--
C. Maud Image (Michael Slone)
You know you're not abusing your station enough when people don't want