>  If an action is described as
> "with 3 supporters", and the vote collector and two others have each
> voted SUPPORT, then it may seem as though the action has received the
> support it needs, when in fact it has not.

That's not the way it works right now, because that's not what you
would intuitively expect. If I see "with 3 supporters", then I expect
that means there are 3 additional people backing up the original
proposer. That is in fact how it works right now, and how it would
still work after the changes I propose. The only effective
differences, I believe, are (1) if the announcer votes OBJECT, and (2)
when obtaining Agoran Consent.

Now, if the original intent of this whole thing was to make it work
the other way, then just don't amend R2124(a), and leave the support
index at N.

Do you want to amend R2124(c) to maintain the current behavior for
Agoran Consent?