comex wrote:
> [I've complained repeatedly about the length of time currently
> required to adopt proposals, which can have a significant negative
> effect on the game.  Since the current proposal volume really isn't
> all that high (if it were, this would be too chaotic), I think that
> BlogNomic-style immediate distribution is not only feasible, but a
> significant improvement over what we have now, and not too much extra
> work for the Assessor or voters.]

Just an information for the non BlogNomic players here: BlogNomic is
rather fast, some players (including IenpwIII and me) say it‘s too fast.
I voted FOR many propsoals, while I might would have voted against it,
because of theoretically scams, if I had more time to so so.

But I would like a way to adopt *really* important Proposals fast. Maybe
an Agoran decision could be created directly with 4 support and by
paying 4 ergs?

--
Keba