On 1 May 2013 19:43, Aaron Goldfein <aarongoldf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Registrar's history section has contact information for nearly every
> player in Agora's history (not that it's necessarily all current). For those
> we don't have current history on, a little googling could probably turn this
> sort of thing up, especially if we know the player's real name.

Bump.

Proto:

      Agora's Twentieth Birthday shall be known as the Vigintennial.

      The Comptroller of the Lord Chamberlain's Office is an office;
      its holder is responsible for organising the celebration of the
      Vigintennial.

      A player CAN, with two support, make a former player of Agora an
      Ancient; the Comptroller SHALL make a reasonable effort to
      invite each Ancient to contribute to and partake in the
      celebration of the Vigintennial.

      The Comptroller SHALL, as part of eir weekly duties, submit a
      proposal regarding the Vigintennial and make a reasonable effort
      to ensure that it is distributed.

      The Comptroller SHALL be responsible, as part of eir weekly
      duties, for publicising the Vigintennial both to former players
      of Agora and to the general public, and for encouraging em to
      participate in its celebration.

      The Comptroller of the Lord Chamberlain's Office is a patent
      title; in a timely fashion after the Vigintennial, the Herald
      SHALL award it to the holder of the office of the same name.

Also, enact something similar to R2307.

--
Walker