On 9 May 2013 01:13, Aaron Goldfein <aarongoldf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Things I just pulled off the top of my head. Please offer additions:
>
> 1. An accelerated game of Nomic, starting from Agora's initial ruleset
> (possibly slightly modified if necessary), but made so that timelimits are
> extremely short. The game would have an immutable rule ending it within a
> week if it hadn't already, the winner being the player with the most points.
> Hopefully we would start this game one week before the vigintennial, with
> the winner being crowned on July 30th.

How short are the time limits you're thinking of? A day? 12 hours? 1 hour?

I like all of the ideas.

Should there be a 'Vigintennial contests' rule or should these events
happen outside of the Rules? If the latter, patent titles could be
awarded via proposal. Or, I could just add "The Comptroller SHALL
arrange X and Y contests" to my proto, describing X and Y in general
terms.

--
Walker