On Wed, 18 Dec 2013, Jonatan Kilhamn wrote:

On 18 December 2013 06:36, Ørjan Johansen <oer...@nvg.ntnu.no> wrote:
On Tue, 17 Dec 2013, Jonatan Kilhamn wrote:

   If the Ant Farm Manifesto states that a player's (Agoran) score
   would change, the Ant Farmer SHALL announce that change as soon
   as possible, and that announcement, if true, changes the player's
   score as announced.

I get a bit nervous when the requirements for changing a part of the game
state (Score) contains non-obvious Platonic complements ("if true").

Greetings,
Ørjan.

I guess if that part's dropped, we're covered by the fact that
officers CAN do stuff that they SHALL – so that if it is later found
out that the Manifesto actually didn't say it should change (by
inquiry case for example) then in fact there was no SHALL and thus the
annoncement was ineffective. Provided the change hasn't ratified, of
course.

Um my point is that it _shouldn't_ depend on things the Scorekeepor cannot trivially check whether a score change is effective.

Greetings,
Ørjan.