On Mon, 1 Dec 2014, Alex Smith wrote:
> Anyway, the upshot of all this is that despite looking reasonable, the
> current definition of randomness simply doesn't work.

Which definition?  The non-existent one currently not in the rules,
or one I proposed?

I'll write a longer post on the cases, but let me add one for you:
pseudo-random sequences have been judged legal.  Pseudo-random number
generation (like the dice server I think?) has multiple steps.  In
which exact step is the random number "chosen"?  And what if the
computer (again, even a public dice server) "pauses" between steps?
Your opinion on this will help me address the rest.