There's probably no harm in doing all since shinies aren't
super-important right now and most people have a surplus anyway, but it
is worth discussing. The way I see it there's two main possibilities:

-Apply a solid payrate to every office and then a separate payment for
each report. Best for offices with reports, which are often the busiest
(but not necessarily the most important).

-Apply different payrate to different offices, and then a separate
payment for each report. Potentially better for less report-based
offices, but a bit more complex and potentially prone to a lot of
nitpicking about which offices are more deserving.