We'd have to see Stamp Collecting pass anyway. As for the Bing Bong game
itself, I'd have to see how it plays out first.

On a more serious note, the proposal says that the organization needs to
pay an administrative fee, but the latest version of the Assets proposal
states that an organization can decide for themselves if they want to
accept an asset. While I think the budget system is clunky, I would rather
a player pay a one-time administration fee to create an Organization, and
have a restriction on how many organizations a player is allowed to be in
(which is my understanding a feature of the budget system) than force all
Organizations to have a Shiny balance.

天火狐