On one hand, I respectfully disagree that limiting the number of
organizations that a player can join "reduces the strategic moves
available". It just means that each player needs to think more
strategically about how to allocate their resources (which organizations
they join), which in turn makes each organization need to compete for
players (since organizations would die by not having players).

On the other hand, people aren't required to join organizations, and thus
is hard enough to get people to join without giving them a good reason to,
and having people be limited in doing so doesn't help. As stated, I agree
that the process outlined would result in a victory.

However, I do honestly think it is valuable that we can have organizations
not partake in the Shiny economy, if nothing else other than being able to
have a subsystem which doesn't directly influence the Shiny economy, and if
an organization is barred from owning a Shiny, they can't pay the
administrative cost, effectively banning such organizations. Would a
proposal that says to the effect of each organization that a player has
created and still exists makes that player's next new organization more
expensive? (Eg. A player's first organization costs 5 Shinies, 2nd
organization costs 10, 3rd 20, etc.)

天火狐