SnuggleWand could've indeed - the CFJ is indeed in a peculiar mess, which
is why I recently introduced recusal, so if someone gets a case they just
don't wanna deal with (which happened to PuddleGleam here) then ey can
recuse themselves instead of holding up the judicial system.

V.J. - It might be good to Point a Finger at TheBeaminator for eir pledge
breaking, as that would serve em right for breaking a pledge (I could
obviously do it too, but i'm having too much fun coming up with new
nick-names for Old Beam Boy (or Girl))