On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 09:29 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> All sorts of titles for omd (in caller's arguments):
> > https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/?3422

I've just noticed that the gratuitous arguments by me in CFJ 3422 have,
in the Court record, an additional line labelling them as being by you
(thus they're incorrectly attributed to two different people); it looks
rather like I submitted the fact that you made those arguments as
evidence. If I remember correctly (but it was a few years ago now so
maybe I don't), they were in fact written by me, and I quoted your
signature (and the quote of your signature has somehow become garbled
in the Court record).

--
ais523