On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:09 PM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> I register.
>
> H. Registrar, the following is a Cantus Cygneus:

Oof :/

> Fine, it's just a nickname.  Then, I argued against interpretation of
> contracts in other languages.  Ignored.  I gave in a bit, thinking
> "hey, maybe changing technology means this should be re-evaluated",
> and delivered judgements allowing some minimal use of characters for
> obvious simple actions.  This though went further for the rest of you,
> not only do you bend over backwards to interpret long and nonsensical
> Japanese posts, but now you try to interpret goddamn Neo Akkadian with
> seriousness.

For the record, I 'bent over backwards' to interpret the long Japanese
post because I'm learning Japanese, therefore it was a fun exercise.
Not because I thought any announcements in it would be legally
effective; I don't think there's any reason to overturn CFJ 1460 (btw,
it's unfortunate that your CFJ database is now down :/).