On Thu, 2017-06-29 at 09:14 -0700, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
wrote:
> My issue is where in the course of his judgement, he stated that a
> CFJ existed then immediately assigned it.

I'd already attempted to assign it to myself earlier (if it existed),
so that was just reducing ambiguity.

The CFJ itself also wasn't an attempt to resolve any sort of
controversy; rather, it was a situation in which it had been created
ambiguously, and the controversy was as to whether it existed at all,
not about what the judgement should be. So it really didn't matter who
judged it.

--
ais523