On Thu, 7 Sep 2017, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> It doesn't take 30 days due to a bug.
[...]
> I'd think about doing so as a protest; the difficulty towards casual
> player economic participation has been pointed out and so far in
> conversations, the designers of the system either aren't seeing the
> great urgency to fix it, or think it's a feature.

Actually, as I think of it, maybe some political hardball is in order
here (there's not enough political wheeling-dealing that goes along
here - among other things, this game is legislative simulation after
all!)

The registration bug is a form of economic protest, usable by the
have-nots.  So I state my intention:  I will vote AGAINST any fix to
the registration bug (which requires AI-3 to pass) until economic
reforms for basic income are included/addressed.

-G.