We're talking about non-players here.  There's no harm in saying "if you
really can't wait a week for your next two, register, because if you're
doing that many you're playing" IMO.  In my mind, non-player CFJs aren't
for asking general inquiry questions, the only reason it's there at all
is because a CFJ may control a person's playerhood if they're kicked out
somehow, so they need a basic right to justice.  But that's rare.  So is
there really a situation where 3+/week are needed to serve this basic
cause of justice?