On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 5:52 PM Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via
agora-discussion <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 8:47 PM Rebecca via agora-discussion
> <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> >
> > it used to be considered somewhat rude to submit a proposal after the
> > promotor had published eir draft but before the distribution
>
> That's true. I'd like to apologize to the Promotor for the ways in
> which I have contributed to this situation. While this situation is
> best avoided, I do find it telling that even our games seem to go the
> way of a workplace or real legislature with everyone working around
> each other to make sure their work gets done by a certain time.

It's not nearly as big a deal as it used to be. Amendments to the
pending rules have made it so that I'm allowed to do reports "as of" a
certain time. I try to avoid it, but I do have the option. Oh, the
other problem is that I usually do my reports shortly after the
beginning of the week (in part due to the weekend being the only time
I have a chance to do them, combined with the way timezones work), so
that makes things a bit more complicated. But I still have the option
of doing a cutoff time of an instant after the beginning of the week.

-Aris