On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 6:04 PM Aris Merchant
<thoughtsoflifeandligh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, May 24, 2020 at 5:58 PM nch via agora-business
> <agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Sunday, May 24, 2020 7:50:27 PM CDT you wrote:

> > > *groans*
> > >
> > > Back to non-empty proposal pool reports I see. *sigh*
> > >
> > > I may propose changing this at some point so that I only have to
> > > report pending proposals, but that's the sort of thing that can be
> > > dealt with later.
> > >
> > > -Aris
> >
> > Sorry Aris. On the plus side PSS did just point out a good tiny adjustment.
> > withdraw Sets v1.3 and pledge not to submit any proposals until after the
> > next
> > distribution.
> >

> I was just about to say that Sets v1.3 was going to be the last
> proposal to make it into this distribution, and that I'd exercise my
> rule Rule 1607 power to decline to distribute any future proposals.
> So, v1.3 won't be in the distribution anymore, but I'm still making
> that announcement. Any proposals not already submitted will not be
> distributed in this run, except in the exceedingly unlikely case
> someone has a hyper-emergency bug fix.

I'll add that I am personally responsible for half this mess, given
that I submitted three proposals after the draft came out. I didn't
want to look like I was putting my proposals before my official
reporting responsibilities, which are already running late. In
retrospect that was stupid given that adding my proposals separately
made this more exhausting than it needed to be. But anyhow, half the
mess is my own fault.

Time for a break I think.

-Aris