> 1) What kind of information does everyone want for each economic system and

Off the top of my head:
* the basic mechanisms (yes, flow charts are helpful)
* rule bugs and broader problems with the economies, so we can learn
from the past
* what was fun or otherwise good about them (G.'s note about election
platforms was interesting)
* I don't know if they'd be easy to find, but anecdotes about
week-to-week life under past economies would be nice. (I guess under
Coins, anecdotes could just be things like G. offering a purse for
shortest wording of a rule, or the fact that the Registrar tends to
order zombie auction lots by coin balance? Coins are fairly simple I
guess.) Also a pony please while you're at it.

- Falsifian