G. wrote:

On 5/25/2020 12:41 PM, nch via agora-discussion wrote:
I wanted to send along a small snippet of the economy thesis I'm working on to
get feedback. My main questions are

1) What kind of information does everyone want for each economic system and

Your two examples are an interesting contrast in that they are probably
the "longest between resets" and "shortest between resets" systems, but
you don't get a sense of that from your descriptions - so maybe a
"frequency of reset" or similar?

Also, how thorough is a reset and what triggers one (may be directly on
a schedule, or by wins and/or other events which tended to occur about
this often during that era).