On 6/7/20 9:04 AM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:
> Seriously, thanks for the things you do here.  The bombardment of
> proposals has been a bit overwhelming this week but I didn't think
> anything bad of it at any point.  Just a lot of enthusiasm to get ideas
> out before it becomes more difficult to do so.  If anything, the
> transition between systems (with people rushing to get things done or
> position themselves before the big changeover) can be as fun/interesting
> as any of the systems themselves.  In a week or so we'll probably be
> staring at the ruleset with a voting hangover thinking "what the heck did
> we just do."  All good.

*realizes that I'm going to have to apply all of those changes to the
ruleset*

In all seriousness: Aris, it's been wonderful to play this game with
you, and it would be a terrible thing to lose you. Congrats on graduating?

--
Jason Cobb

  • DIS: Re: BUS: Re: OFF... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
    • DIS: Re: BUS: Re... Rebecca via agora-discussion
      • Re: DIS: Re:... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
      • Re: DIS: Re:... Rebecca via agora-discussion
        • Re: DIS:... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
            • ... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
              • ... Rebecca via agora-discussion
            • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
              • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
            • ... Alex Smith via agora-discussion
              • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
                • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
                • ... nch via agora-discussion
                • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
              • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
    • DIS: Re: BUS: Re... Aris Merchant via agora-discussion