On 6/8/2020 3:13 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:
> The statement of the CFJ referenced by the statement of this CFJ is "En
> la declaración anterior, transferí una moneda a Agora."
> Machine-translation by Google Translate yields "In the statement above,
> I transferred a coin to Agora.",

I don't think this explores enough due to the double-usage of "coin".
Specifically, An Agoran Coin is the proper name for a type of currency,
not the description of its physical form.

In real life, the following conversation:  "Did you pay them?"  "Yes I
gave them a coin."    would be ambiguous as to what was paid.  "I give you
a coin - it's a peso.  I give you a second coin - it's an Agoran Coin".

The machine translation clearly applies to the term as a generic coin, but
doesn't clarify what kind of coin.  Furthermore, being a virtual currency,
the Agoran Coin is not necessarily even "a coin" in the generic sense.

(not saying your ultimate conclusion is wrong...)

-G.