I know, I know. I've already done this this week. I think this fixes all the issues brought up with previous revisions. I also did some custom styling on the markdown/HTML version. I think it looks really nice.

Anyway, criticize away.

FRESH TEXT VERSION:
https://agoranomic.org/Treasuror/reports/weekly/fresh.txt

(This is where it will live for the time being. Bookmark away.)

FRESH MARKDOWN VERSION:
https://agoranomic.org/Treasuror/reports/weeklymd/2020-06-18

(I will probably have a weeklymd/fresh page up soon so you can bookmark that too.)

I will publish this tonight before I go to bed if there are no errors found. That's about 10-12 hours from now.

--
Trigon

Treasuror of Agora; Former Speaker (twice), Rulekeepor (12 months) and Cartographor (8 months) of Agora; Champion of Agora by High Score and Proposal; Bearer of the Badge of the Salted Earth; Founder of the League of Agorans Facilitating Effective Recordkeeping; Arcadian Revivalist; Sixth-Longest Continually Registered Player of Agora; Player and former Emperor of BlogNomic; Player, Book-keeper, and Originator of the Metaruleset of Infinite Nomic; Contributor to the nomic.club wiki and the Talk:Nomic page on Wikipedia.