On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 2:08 PM Reuben Staley via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I know, I know. I've already done this this week. I think this fixes all
> the issues brought up with previous revisions. I also did some custom
> styling on the markdown/HTML version. I think it looks really nice.
>
> Anyway, criticize away.
>
> FRESH TEXT VERSION:
> https://agoranomic.org/Treasuror/reports/weekly/fresh.txt
>
> (This is where it will live for the time being. Bookmark away.)
>
> FRESH MARKDOWN VERSION:
> https://agoranomic.org/Treasuror/reports/weeklymd/2020-06-18
>
> (I will probably have a weeklymd/fresh page up soon so you can bookmark
> that too.)
>
> I will publish this tonight before I go to bed if there are no errors
> found. That's about 10-12 hours from now.

Awww, I liked the old tables.

Also, I think I transferred the DracoLotto both my legislative cards?

I would have liked to do more checking, but somehow there's never
enough time.
Do note though that several players mentioned that some of their DracoLotto
transfers failed.

-Aris