On 6/19/2020 1:20 AM, Reuben Staley via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 2020-06-19 01:48, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
>> Oh, another thing: I think you're supposed to list out the individual types
>> of cards and products? Isn't each its own class of asset?
>
> Just checked in on the Assets rules. There is no definition for a
> "class" of assets. It is just stated that recordkeepors track classes of
> assets. I would say that the plaintext definition of "class" implies
> either and therefore either is acceptable.

Well there's this  in R2578:
      A currency is a class of asset defined as such by its backing
      document.
That reads pretty clearly like each currency is its own class.

Since the asset list rarely changes, may I suggest putting it lower down
in a lower profile?  Also I'm not sure listing the recordkeepor or
ownership for each class is that value-added compared to the space it
takes.  In fact, you've already got such a list under abbreviations!  Just
re-label that "Asset classes and abbreviations", drop the top table and
you're done.

Alternate suggestion to save vertical scrolling is a list like this:

Coins (c)
Cards: Victory (VcC), Justice (JsC), Legislative (LgC), Voting (VtC)
Products: [Etc.]